General Membership Information
- Free subscription to our email newsletter Treasure Chest News.
- Free mailed paper copy* of our quarterly genealogy journal Buried Treasures.
- Premium member’s only access to our website.
- Member’s Forums
- Member’s Blog
- Private Email between members
- Admission to all General, Daytime, and Computer Users meeting series, featuring speakers on local and general genealogy research.
- Discounted price to register for paid events like seminars.
- Monthly Email notification of area events, including advanced announcements of CFGS workshops & seminars and area classes.
- Family Memberships are for two members living under one roof. A family membership provides only one newsletter and one quarterly per issue.
- Memberships run from September 1 to August 31
* In the future those desiring paper copies will be charged due to increased cost of printing and/or mailing.
If you have any questions prior to joining or renewing a membership please Email Us.
Member’s Only Content on Website
Our website now has exclusive areas only for our members. These areas include a Member’s Blog that includes genealogy tips and presentations given at recent meetings; access to Forums where you can discuss genealogy topics, a list of members with their research interests and the ability to connect with them, the last five years of our Buried Treasures Quarterly; and current editions of our Treasure Chest Newsletter. No registration is required as a user name and password will be provided to you on renewal each year.