You do not need to log in to see the meeting calendar and get links to the Zoom meetings. Click on the “Our Meeting Calendar” green button below.
The Central Florida Genealogical Society, Inc. is a non-profit society located in the Central Florida area that promotes family history research by providing education and research opportunities to its members and the public. We hold meetings in Orange, Seminole, and Osceola Counties. We have members living all over Central Florida and the United States. All of our meetings are free and open to anyone. We are also dedicated to aiding others living elsewhere who have ancestors from Central Florida. See our About Us page to learn more.
We conduct over 100 meetings each year!
Visitors are welcome at all meetings.
Central Florida Genealogical Society meetings — ALWAYS check our online calendar to see where and when a meeting will be held. Some meetings are in-person, others meet via Zoom and some are hybrid meetings (both online and in-person.)
Click on the green links below for more detailed information about our meetings:
- General Night Meetings – Are held at 7:30 p.m. on the (NEW NIGHT) 3rd Tuesday, September through May at the LDS Meetinghouse at 45 East Par Street in Orlando.
- Daytime Weekday Meetings – Are held at the Seminole County Library, 215 N Oxford Rd, Casselberry, on the 3rd Monday of every month year-round from 1-3 p.m.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Meetings – Some meet in-person and others meet via Zoom and some are hybrid. These meetings are moderated open discussions or presentations which are held at different times throughout the month: Family Tree Maker, DNA, Italian, Irish, German and Osceola. Check our Calendar below for details.
- Board of Directors Meetings – Our board meets monthly via Zoom, except for December. Members are welcome to attend. Please email [email protected] to receive a Zoom link.
- Various Training Classes and Workshops A beginner’s class is presented at least once a year. Check our calendar often.
- Annual workshop or seminar to be announced on the Events page.
Visit our meeting page at https://cfgs.org/about-us/our-meetings/ to find locations.
Visit our calendar to find out locations of our meetings. Some are in-person and others are via Zoom.
Our General Meetings are on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, Sept. – May
Join our CFGS Facebook Group to ask questions and have discussions about researching and exploring your ancestors.